Updated: November 5, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may ask you to provide us with Personal Data, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information you provide when you submit an application, register for an event, request information, enter a promotion, report a problem with the Website, or otherwise contact us via the Website.
- Content that you authorize us to access, publish, and view on Social Media.
- Records of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries and content viewed on the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our site, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own use.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails explain how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
120 South 6th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402